Max was not only my best contributor,
he was the most prolific. He deserves his own page.
Below you will find his works. Poetry by an Aussie Biker "Down Under".
A mate that not only writes well, but puts life into his work.
I hope you injoy his stuff. You may want to bookmark this page. I just heard from Max and he is still writing and riding. Check out his new Blog!
The Poetry of Max
- Dreamers and the Dream and The Bond Between
- Two great pieces by the Aussi Biker Poet! These are great Max!
- My Mentor
- I think we all have one.
- The Story of My Life
- You are going to love this.
- The story of a pleasent ride in the countryside.
- When Bikers Start to Play
- Right on man! This is what it's all about!
- Wolf Dream
- This is one of Max's earlier works. It is not "Biker Poetry" per se'. But every biker can relate. You're going to love this one. I did.
- The Iron Cavalry
- A call to freedom!
- The Ritual
- If commuting was like this for everyone...everyone would want to commute!
- Good Intentions, Honest!
- I've done this man! Ya start out with the best of intentions... then... well ya just kinda get lost.
- My Ol'Lady
- Most of us have one. If you're lucky, you have a good one like this.
- The Bond Between
- Every night is like this night, makes for good memories.
- The story of a return.
- Roadside Crosses
- We see them every day... but do we see them...
- The Mighty Toad
- They are a bit gangly ain't they...?
- Talking with the Cocky
- Check this out... great!
- Ode to Hombre
- We all loose friends...